Former professional basketball player Shaquille O’Neal is well known for his dominance on the basketball court. However, he is also known for his dominance in the business world.
Shaq has an estimated net worth of $400 million, thanks in part to the various business ventures he has associated himself with over the course of nearly 30 years.
7 OF SHAQ’S BUSINESS VENTURES
Below we list 7 of Shaq’s business ventures associations.
1) Shaq Enterprises. Shaquille O’Neal established his own conglomerate, Shaq Enterprises, which encompasses several investments and business endeavors.
2) Franchise Restaurants. O’Neal has invested in various restaurant franchises, including Five Guys, Auntie Anne’s, and Papa John’s. He also owns multiple fast-food chicken restaurant locations, such as Big Chicken in Las Vegas.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: 50 Cent’s One Unwritten Law Of Power
3) Krispy Kreme. Shaq is a brand ambassador for Krispy Kreme and has also become a franchisee, owning several Krispy Kreme doughnut shops in Atlanta, Georgia.
4) Shaq Sports. O’Neal has launched his own line of sporting goods called Shaq Sports, which includes basketballs, shoes, and other sports-related products.
5) Shaq Shaq Shaq. This is a clothing line created by Shaquille O’Neal, offering casual apparel and accessories.
6) Real Estate. O’Neal has invested in real estate properties across the United States and has engaged in various real estate ventures.
7) Media and Endorsements. Shaq has made numerous appearances in movies and television shows. He has also endorsed several brands and products, including Gold Bond, Icy Hot, and The General auto insurance.
THERE’S MORE…WAY MORE
Shaq is involved in so many business ventures that the list can go on and on. For example, other Shaq business ventures include ownership in Forever 21, Papa John’s, Reebok, JCPenney, Lyft, 24 Hour Fitness, Carnival Cruise Lines and more.
And as always we like to close with a saying, quote or adage and today’s is from Shaq himself: NEVER THINK ABOUT THE MONETARY ASPECT…IT’S NOT IMPORTANT TO ME. IT’S BASICALLY BASED OFF ONE PRINCIPLE, BELIEF. [DO] YOU BELIEVE IN YOUR PRODUCT? IS IT GONNA CHANGE PEOPLE’S LIVES?…THAT’S WHAT IS ABOUT FOR ME.
Now, go forth and change the game!